Quantitative methods in marketing
Siniša Urošev, Instructor
Minimum learning outcomes
- Choose, interpret and calculate measures of central tendency and variability in terms of applicability, interpretability and usefulness in marketing problems.
- Choose and interpret main aspects of correlation and regression analysis.
- Choose and interpret main aspects of contingency table analysis.
- Choose and interpret basic concepts related to mathematical staticstics.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Choose, calculate and criticaly interpret descriptive statistics and graphical procedures.
- Estimate parameters of a regression model and argue predictive power of a model for prediction and forecasting.
- Choose and interpret aspects of contingency table analysis using graphical procedures and statistical tests.
- Choose, critically interpret and determine confidence intervals, and choose, interpret and conduct parametric statistical tests.