Teachers and associates
PhD Robert Kopal, University College Professor
Josip Kunsabo, Instructor
Tamara Nemeth, Instructor
The course aims
The aim of the course is to acquaint students with principles of network analysis and analysis of social networks through the use of CRM system, focusing in more details on social CRM. Connecting the method of analysis of social networks with social CRM significantly increases the utilization of resources in communication and improvement in terms of relationships with existing and potential customers. Course premise is to present students with the usefulness of products obtained by methods of network analysis applied to data collected via social CRM at all levels within a business entity, including marketing, finance, development, research etc.
Introduction to network analysis. Introduction to crm. Planning and implementation of crm systems. Social crm. Social crm and connection map. Analysis of social networks. Analysis of grouping in a network. Analysis of diffusion in the network. Dynamic network analysis. Functionalities of software for social networks analysis. Examples of social networks analysis in business entities. Application of social networks analysis in different areas of economy.
Jackson, O. M.: Social and Economic Network, Princeton University Press, 2008.
Nooy, W.; Mrvar, A.; Batagalj, V.: Exploratory Social Network Analysis with Pajek, Cambridge University Press, New York, 2008.
Minimum learning outcomes
- Select the level of network analysis
- Present what analysis of social networks is and what are the goals
- Recommend basic network measures and basic centralization measures
- Recommend measures for prestige and groups in network
- Arguing an opinion on CRM's basic ideas
- Review the difference between traditional CRM and social CRM
- Rank the basic functionality of social network analysis software
Preferred learning outcomes
- Review the basic goals of network analysis and the principles of networking
- Rank according to the complexity of the distribution links of multiple types of networks that appear in nature
- Select centralization measures in network analysis
- Select the functionality presented during lectures to analyze a more complex network with a larger number of entities
- Review the planning and implementation phases of a CRM system in a business entity.
- Support the collection of data using social network profiles (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn). Recommend the functionality of the preparation of the collected data and the functionality of the analysis
- Choose the specific software functionality used during the lecture