Digital data in marketing
2. Seybold „The Customer Revolution“
3. Brown, Tim „Change by Design“
4. Hsieh, Tony „Delivering Happyness“
5. Klepac, Kopal, Mršić „Developing Churn Models Using Data Mining Techniques and Social Network Analysis“
6. Lindstrom „Buyology“
7. Baker, Stephen „Numerati“
Minimum learning outcomes
- Understand potentials of internal and external digital sources and their shaping with purpose of creating conceptual solutions for customer lifecycle.
- Creating conceptual solution for prospective customer value, retrospective customer value.
- Develop a simple structured digital questionnaire and describe ways to store data from questionnaires for selected industry / purpose like churn.
- Understand test drive concept
- To create a marketing campaign by using one of the forms of marketing metrics.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Identify internal and external sources of digital data about customers, industry or population in general for specific business purpose, and their conceptual shaping for extraction information about customers.
- Thoroughly understand concepts of creating conceptual solution for prospective customer value, retrospective customer value which include design of behavioural variables from disposable data.
- Develop detailed questionnaire for specific marketing activity, explain the structure of questionnaire appropriate for online mobile users and prepare analysis by combining internal and external data sources.
- Advanced use and structuring of test drive concept.
- To create a more complex marketing campaign by using a range of marketing metrics.