Digital data in marketing
Martina Matovina, Instructor
Msc Marijo Volarević, Lecturer
2. Seybold „The Customer Revolution“
3. Brown, Tim „Change by Design“
4. Hsieh, Tony „Delivering Happyness“
5. Klepac, Kopal, Mršić „Developing Churn Models Using Data Mining Techniques and Social Network Analysis“
6. Lindstrom „Buyology“
7. Baker, Stephen „Numerati“
Minimum learning outcomes
- Understand "digital traces" concept and list the most common sources and types of digital user data.
- Understand methods and limitations of recording customer journey data from information to purchase and problem solving after purchase.
- Develop a simple structured digital questionnaire and describe ways to store data from questionnaires for selected industry / purpose,
- Understand the ways of using basic digital resources.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Identify internal and external sources of digital data about customers, industry or population in general for specific business purpose.
- Thoroughly understand concepts of recording user data and comparing trends and constraints of anonymous, anonymized and personal data during recording process and use.
- Develop detailed questionnaire for specific marketing activity, explain the structure of questionnaire appropriate for online mobile users and prepare analysis.
- Advanced use and structuring of the process of collecting and use of digital data.